Perfect your construction with the PHS ASTRA Vapour Control Membrane.
Our quality breathing membrane enables airtightness and vapour control in roof and wall constructions, offering an optimum fixed vapour resistance level of Sd 10m. Controlled diffusion prevents build-up of condensed water vapour within the building envelope, promoting healthy indoor air quality and providing protection to avoid mildew growth or construction damage.
The product is CE marked according to DIN 13984 for dependable assurance on quality. Used with Argo Joining Tape, you can also seal all laps in the membrane as well as connections to adjacent airtight layers at roof and floor junctions.
– Optimum fixed vapour resistance level Sd 10m
– Diffusion control prevents internal vapour condensing within the building enclosure
– CE certified according to DIN 13984
– Easy installation using Argo Joining Tape
– Enhance your building’s standard of living with improved health and comfort, while preventing excessive heat loss
– Get a longer lasting building structure with maximum durability and sound airtight performance
– Enable energy savings while creating an ideal indoor climate