Inspection Door Access Hatch
The Passive House Systems Inspection Door Access Hatch – a real winner when it comes to the prevention of heat loss.
The Inspection Door Access Hatch is ideal for quick and safely accessing storage space behind, for example, a knee wall attic space. With ceiling hatch door’s 80mm of insulation and airtightness seals, supplied with a 2-point lock and a short reach operating pole for ease of use.
- Well insulated (80mm of high grade insulation),
- An air tight assembly ( Class 4 to EN1026),
- Secured with a 2-point locking mechanism,
- Quick and easy to fit,
- Aesthetically adaptable with a paintable white lid finish,
- Outer Airtightness kit available seperately,
- Easy to use with a short locking pole.
|U-Value:||0.4 W/m2.K; Ref: ISO 6949|
|Airtightness:||Class 4; Ref: EN 1026|
The assembly should be installed with the locking mechanism to the left hand side and should take place after the building has dried out.
|Part Number:||Size:||Sell Qty:|
|AR9061A||590 x 590 (600×600 Opening)||Each|
|AR9061B||690 x 690 (700 x 700 Opening)||Each|
|AR9061C||790 x 540 (800 x 550 Opening)||Each|
|AR9061D||1090 x 540 (1100 x 550 Opening)||Each|