LABC Registered Details is a LABC Certification system proving compliance with building regulations and standards across England, Wales and Scotland. Using our LABC certified system makes the building control system easier, increases industry confidence while also raising the profile of your company.
As the only scheme of its kind, LABC Certification is supported by all local authorities. Those with registered details can:
- Help ensure acceptance by all local authorities across England, Wales and Scotland.
- Increase industry confidence in the performance and suitability of each registration.
- Make the building control process faster, easier and cheaper by simplifying the submission route.
- Provide a readymade library of rigorously checked systems and products for specifiers.
- Ensure easier structural warranty approval through our association with LABC Warranty. (http://www.labcwarranty.co.uk/).
A new home LABC warranty is a 10 year insurance policy, that protects buyers of new homes from structural defects. It is a condition of most mortgage applications that a structural warranty is in place for new or converted properties. Having an LABC warranty gives any home buyer peace of mind that the property has been built to the highest standards. It also gives you the edge over your competitors, and provides mortgage lenders with the confidence they require to release funds.
If you are building residential properties or new homes to sell then our New Homes warranty is for you. Our exclusive partnership with LABC (Local Authority Building Control) enables us to provide:
– Full risk transfer,
– Market leading limits of indemnity and structural limits,
– ‘A’ Rated insurance backing and Lender acceptance,
– Bespoke Risk Assessment Inspection regime working alongside your local authority building control team,
– Technical Manual and technical advice,
– Road and Sewer Bonds (subject to approval),
– Free claims conciliation service,
– Consumer protection via the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
By choosing LABC Warranty you benefit from the expertise of our Risk Management Surveyors, working alongside your LABC team. Our tailored risk approach to site inspections allows us working with you, so we can solve any issues on site. New Homes cover is widely accepted by the leading banks and building societies helping buyers obtain the mortgage they need.
Please note we are unable to provide cover for barn conversions.