Next available course: Wednesday Feb 05th 2020
Location : 5B4 Link Road Business Park, Ballincollig, Co. Cork. P31 W950
Course Instructor : Jason Healy
Start Time: 9:45AM Finish Time: 15:00PM
Tea/coffee and lunch is provided PROMOTIONAL PRICE: €100 PACKAGE!
Each participant of Airtightness Installer Training Course receives a LABC installer certificate, product samples, a memory stick loaded with relative information including airtightness video tutorials and a direct contact with our engineers.
10.00 – 11.15 – Theoretical Part:
– What is Airtightness and Vapour control.
– Why do we apply airtightness/Vapour Control products.
– What is the difference between Air- and Wind tightness.
– Airtightness Ventilation.
– Most common failure areas.
11.15 – 11.30 – Coffee break
11.30 – 12.30 – Solutions on Site:
– Designing, Building and Testing for Airtightness.
– Intelligent onsite solutions.
– Airtightness details and solutions (Steel, Masonry & Timberframe).
– Air Testing and other Quality Control measures.
– Airtightness in the Irish / UK context, present and future.
12.30 – 13.00 – Lunch
13.00 – 13.30 – Practical Demonstration:
– Demo house overview.
– Airtightness best practice detailing review.
– Airtightness quality assessment.
– Identification of common leakage points in block and timber frame.
14.15 – 15.00 – Exam + Q&A
Register Your Interest