A new home LABC warranty is a 10 year insurance policy, that protects buyers of new homes from structural defects. It is a condition of most mortgage applications that a structural warranty is in place for new or converted properties. Having an LABC warranty gives any home buyer peace of mind that the property has been built to the highest standards. It also gives you the edge over your competitors, and provides mortgage lenders with the confidence they require to release funds.
If you are building residential properties or new homes to sell then our New Homes warranty is for you. Our exclusive partnership with LABC (Local Authority Building Control) enables us to provide:
– Full risk transfer,
– Market leading limits of indemnity and structural limits,
– ‘A’ Rated insurance backing and Lender acceptance,
– Bespoke Risk Assessment Inspection regime working alongside your local authority building control team,
– Technical Manual and technical advice,
– Road and Sewer Bonds (subject to approval),
– Free claims conciliation service,
– Consumer protection via the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
By choosing LABC Warranty you benefit from the expertise of our Risk Management Surveyors, working alongside your LABC team. Our tailored risk approach to site inspections allows us working with you, so we can solve any issues on site. New Homes cover is widely accepted by the leading banks and building societies helping buyers obtain the mortgage they need.
Please note we are unable to provide cover for barn conversions.