PHS Butyl Sealing Tape – extruded and self adhesive butyl sealing strip.
PHS Butyl Sealing Tape, specially developed double adhesive elastic tape, pressure responsive and age resistant. The tape is protected by a paper liner which is easy to remove during installation. Furthermore, tape has a high tack to a variety of substrates, such as ICF, concrete, masonry, steel, timber, polyethylene and polypropylene.
- High tack to a variety of substrates,
- Solvent free,
- Will not dry out and preserves elasticity,
- Doesn’t transmit on fingers or installation surfaces,
- Age resistant,
- Gives an excellent seal behind doors and windows,
- Used for waterproofing,
- High shear strength.
- Basic raw materials: Butyl rubber,
- Color: Black and grey,
- Type: Plastic,
- Line resistance: Good.