PHS Airtight Liquid Membrane is a VOC free, water based, flexible, fibre reinforced polymer. It provides a unique and sustainable solution for airtight construction junctions in both new builds and retrofits.
PHS Airtight Liquid Membrane is brush applied to create an uninterrupted airtight and vapourtight seal around penetrations, chases, floor to wall junctions, wall to ceiling junctions, and roof connections.
PHS Airtight Liquid Membrane creates a seamless and continuous airtight and vapourtight seal over cracks and gaps. Because the seal perfectly follows the contours of the substrate and in combination with the high flexibility and superior adhesion, the connections remain airtight over a long period of time. It is a fast, flexible and durable solution for all airtight connections.
Field of use
– Floor/wall connections,
– Ceiling to wall junctions,
– Window/door jambs,
– Steel decks,
– Behind sockets boxes and wall chases,
– Renovation, -new & old material interfaces,
– Where services penetrate surfaces – pipes, cable, ducting, etc.
– Versatile for use on a wide variety of building materials like concrete, stone, wood, metal, aluminium, insulation, EPDM, etc.*,
– Suitable for new buildings and renovation,
– Seamless and secure even with difficult connections,
– Quick and easy application,
– Moist surfaces are no problem,
– You can over plaster, render or paint it,
– PHS Airtight Liquid Membrane is an optimal product for materials of different coefficients of expansion,
– Extensively tested for adhesion and elasticity.
PHS Liquid Membrane comes as the brush applied fibre reinforced paste and in a more liquid form for direct airless spraying. We only sell the brush version online, the spray version is typically applied by a professional applicator.