||blue (wet), black (dry)
||waterborne polymer paste reinforced with fibres
||+5C to +20C
||0.07m3/H.M (50 Pa); EN 12114: 2000
|| 76584, EN12572
|Adhesion on Concrete:
||1.9N/mm2, ISO 4624
Consult the safety data sheet prior to application. Always work in well-ventilated areas. Avoid skin contact when product is in wet condition. Requested to wear eye protection, mouth mask, gloves and safety wear during application.
Test reports and certifications
This table contains average values from independent testreports and certifications. Values obtained after ageing of the samples are marked with « v ».
1. PHS Airtight Liquid Membrane is ready-to-use; mix with hand mixer before application. Do not dilute with water or solvents.
2. Apply PHS Airtight Liquid Membrane in two layers with a brush, at a total consumption of (indicative) 0,8–1 kg/m2.
3. Drying time may vary and depends on local conditions and condition of the substrate. Indicative: 24–48hr.
– Average consumption: 0,8 – 1 kg/m2 (indicative, depending on substrate),
– Density: +/- 1,15 kg / litre,
– Available colours: blue (drying to black airtight coating) & white (drying to white airtight coating),
– Indicative drying time: 0,5 to 24 hours (depending on substrate temperature, air humidity, applied layer thickness and ventilation),
– Storage: 5–20C; stored dry, out of direct sunlight; conservation: 12 months from date of production, original unopened packaging.