Hi-Thermia Multi-Foil Insulation Material is a very flexible, easy to install and high performance thermal insulation material, in a 8mm thin, flexible, multi-layer blankets for roofs and walls.
It is an insulation solution complying with the highest insulation, airtightness and vapour resistance performance while being only 8mm thick. It is ideal for roofs and attic conversions.
Due to the special composition of multi-layers of insulation, Hi-Thermia Multi-Foil Insulation material effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer (i.e. conduction, convection and radiation). It works most effectively by reflecting infra-red radiation. This means that not only is this product effective in winter by reflecting heat back into the building and cold out, but also in summer, Hi-Thermia Multi-Foil layers insulaion material is a very effective solar over-heating barrier reducing the need for artificial cooling systems, preventing uncomfortable buildup of heat in the building. With Hi-Thermia Multi-Foil Insulation, we can enjoy the green life.
• Airtight, watertight & water vaporation resistant.
• User friendly: clean, quick & easy to install, easy to stock.
• Thin, durable and lightweight, easy to carry, transport and store.
• Environment-friendly and safe.
• Cost-effective and versatile.
• No personal protection equipment required.
• Very little wastage – minimum cutting required.
• Surface finish which guarantees emissivity for the life of the building.
• During summer: moisture barrier, sun protection, waterproof, energy saving.