Adhesive Gerband 6300 Primer Paint is a dispersion-based polyacrylate.
Gerband 6300 Primer Paint is a low to medium viscosity prime coat. Designed to prepare rough and sandy application surfaces for airtightness tape adhesion.
- Ideal for: wooden construction materials, masonry and concrete,
- Easy and even to apply,
- Apply Gerband 6300 Primer Paint on the surface to be bonded,
- Let the primer dry well for further processing – the surface of the applied primer should feel mostly dry,
- Apply several times on difficult substrates, if necessary, and allow to dry well each time,
- Apply the adhesive tape on the treated surface and press firmly at once. Finally – please observe the instructions for use of the respective adhesive tape.
Experiential consumption value (per 1kg)
- Stone/concrete approx 12m²,
- Fire boards approx 6m².