BOSIG Fasatan TFS Sealant
Fasatan® TFS is a soft elasticity, single component adhesive and sealant.
Fasatan® TFS is suitable for internal and external bonding of our construction sealing membranes Fasatan® and Fasatyl® for the bonding of rebates, mitres and overlaps and for bonding of construction components made from plaster, natural stone, aluminium, steel, zinc, copper, glass, wood, MDF, tiles, ceramic among each other or on solid mineral surfaces Fasatan® TFS is a flexible, single-component adhesive. Fasatan® TFS is resistant to overnight condensation and cures with atmospheric moisture to a flexible, rubbery plastic. This has excellent weather and chemical resistance.
• very rapid and secure working.
• is free of solvent and neutral in odour.
• is resistant to overnight condensation.
• offers a wide spectrum of adhesion to concrete, aluminium blank and powder coated, unplasticised PVC, wood as well as many other normal building materials.
• single-sided adhesive application.
• no pre-treatment of the membrane.
• adjustment possibilities for laminate up to 30 minutes after adhesion.
• possesses excellent weather, UV and chemical resistance.
• harmonised to building conditions
• long-lasting adhesion and sealing.
Coverage 10 m per 600 ml foil, nozzle diameter 8mm. At 1 mm layer thickness of the adhesive the consumption is approx. 1 l / m2, i.e. a 600 ml tubular bag suffices for approx. 0.6 m2 adhesion surface.
The internal seal must be more vapour diffusion tight than the outer seal. Therefore Fasatan® must be used for the outer seal and Fasatyl® for the inner seal.
|Reaction to fire:||Class E, EN ISO 11925-2, Class EN 13501-1|
|Water Tightness:||Passed, EN1928 (Method A, Class W1)|
|Water Vapour Resistance:||14.645 m2.s.Pa/kg|
|Tensile Strength Transverse:||371N/50mm, EN13859-1|
|Tensile Strength Longitudinal:||316N/50mm, EN13859-1|
|Tear Resistance Transverse:||340N/50mm, EN13859-1|
|Tear Resistance Longitudinal:||325N/50mm, EN13859-1|
|Roll dimensions:||1.2 x 60m|
|Air permability:||Airtight, EN12114|
- Airtight suspended timber floors.
- Warm pitched roof construction.
- Cold pitched roof construction.
- Timber frame construction.
- Metal roofing solutions.
- Protection for wall construction.
|Part Number:||Size:||Box Quantity:||Barcode:|